All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.19
- £9.53Trending at £9.79
- £16.29Trending at £19.14
- £4.51Trending at £6.96
- £10.99Trending at £13.48
- £4.48Trending at £4.76
- £7.21Trending at £7.50
About this product
- DescriptionGIS and Environmental Modeling: Progress and Research Issues Michael F. Goodchild, Louis T. Steyaert, Bradley O. Parks, Carol Johnston, David Maidment, Michael Crane, and Sandi Glendinning, Editors With growing pressure on natural resources and landscapes there is an increasing need to predict the consequences of any changes to the environment.
- Author BiographyThe Editors Michael Goodchild is Professor of Geography and Director of the National Center for Geographic Information and Analysis at the University of California, Santa Barbara, California USA. Louis Steyaert is a Remote Sensing Scientist at the Science Applications Branch, EROS Data Center of the US Geological Survey. Bradley O Parks is an Environmental Scientist with the University of Colorado, Boulder, Cooperative Institute for Research and Environmental Sciences, USA. Carol O Johnston is a Senior Research Associate at the Natural Resources Research Institute of the University of Minnesota, Duluth, USA. David R Maidment is Professor of Civil Engineering at the University of Texas at Austin, USA. Michael P Crane is Director of the Central Region Geographic Information Systems Laboratory of the US Geological Survey. Sandi Glendinning is a Visitor and Program Coordinator for the National Center for Geographic Information and Analysis at the University of California, Santa Barbara, California, USA.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication16/09/1996
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content Notecolour and b&w illustrations, maps
- Weight1318 g
- Width217 mm
- Height288 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edited byBradley O. Parks,Carol Johnston,David R. Maidment,Louis T. Steyaert,Michael F. Goodchild,Michael P. Crane,Sandi Glendinning
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.