All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.98
- £19.38Trending at £30.00
- £4.46Trending at £4.98
- £11.70Trending at £13.78
- £10.77Trending at £12.34
- £11.98Trending at £15.18
- £11.90Trending at £13.27
About this product
- DescriptionElected officials and department heads are increasingly relying on geographic information system (GIS) technology to make efficient and accurate decisions when and where it counts. This book presents 27 case studies and eight exercises that demonstrate the positive result of incorporating GIS methodology in daily operations of the public sector.
- Author BiographyChristopher Thomas is the government industry manager for ESRI. He has 17 years of experience working in and with government to incorporate technology into the daily workload. Thomas is a regular speaker on the implementations of GIS technology in federal, state, and local governments. Nancy Humenik-Sappington is a writer for ESRI. She has more than 15 years of experience working in the fields of land planning, landscape architecture, and city government. An award-winning writer, Humenik-Sappington has authored numerous articles and books about the benefits of GIS technology.
- Author(s)Christopher Thomas,Nancy Humenik-Sappington
- PublisherESRI Press
- Date of Publication15/01/2009
- Place of PublicationRedlands
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintEnvironmental Systems Research Institute Inc.,U.S.
- Content Note144 illustrations
- Width178 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.