All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £27.98
- £6.23Trending at £6.42
- £29.59Trending at £38.44
- £38.90Trending at £59.99
- £17.97Trending at £24.80
- £10.20Trending at £11.99
- £8.76Trending at £12.08
About this product
- DescriptionThe company that became GKN was forged in the first fires of the Industrial Revolution. And through the two-and-a-half centuries of its remarkable life, GKN has proved a master of Industrial Evolution. GKN is a truly global corporate citizen. This title presents GKN's remarkable story.
- Author BiographyAndrew Lorenz is chairman of the UK Financial Communications division of FD, the Business Communications consultancy. He was previously Business Editor of The Sunday Times from 1989 to 2000. He was Business Journalist of the Year in 2000 and Manufacturing Industry Journalist of the Year in 1999 and 2000. He is the author of four previous books, including End of the Road: BMW and Rover, which he co-authored and which was listed by The Independent as one of the 10 best business books. He is married to Helen and they have two sons, James and Harry. They live in Berkshire.
- Author(s)Andrew Lorenz
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication11/09/2009
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations (some col.), ports.
- Weight798 g
- Width162 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine32 mm
Most relevant reviews
- picknmicks194820 Jun, 2016by
Amazing history of an everyday company.
The complete history of a company from it's roots in the welsh valleys to the international stage where it now finds itself.
Verified purchase: No
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.