All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £31.00Trending at £31.80
- £23.72Trending at £26.09
- £42.67Trending at £47.34
- £20.65Trending at £21.58
- £36.74Trending at £40.49
- £37.00Trending at £40.49
- £30.21Trending at £31.19
About this product
- Author(s)Lisa Ruffolo,Mike W. Peng
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication29/09/2015
- FormatMixed media product
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationMason, OH
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCENGAGE Learning Custom Publishing
- Weight748 g
- Width216 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Contained items statementContains 1 Paperback and 1 Digital online
- Edition Statement3rd edition
- Table Of ContentsPART I: LAYING FOUNDATIONS. 1. Globalizing Business. 2. Understanding Politics, Laws, & Economics. 3. Emphasizing Cultures, Ethics, & Norms. 4. Leveraging Resources & Capabilities. PART II: ACQUIRING TOOLS. 5. Trading Internationally. 6. Investing Abroad Directly. 7. Dealing with Foreign Exchange. 8. Capitalizing on Global & Regional Integration. PART III: MANAGING AROUND THE WORLD. 9. Growing & Internationalizing the Entrepreneurial Firm. 10. Entering Foreign Markets. 11. Making Alliances & Acquisitions Work. 12. Strategizing, Structuring, & Learning Around the World. PART IV: BUILDING FUNCTIONAL EXCELLENCE 13. Managing Human Resources Globally. 14. Competing on Marketing and Supply Chain Management 15. Managing Corporate Social Responsibility Globally.
- Author BiographyMike Peng is the Jindal Chair of Global Business Strategy at the Jindal School of Management, University of Texas at Dallas. A National Science Foundation (NSF) CAREER Award winner, Professor Peng is a fellow with the Academy of International Business and listed among Thomson Reuters' The World's Most Influential Scientific Minds. His recent research awards include the Journal of International Business Studies Decade Award (2015) and the Academy of Management Perspectives Best Impact Award (2014). He holds a bachelor's degree from Winona State University, Minnesota, and a Ph.D. from the University of Washington, Seattle. Prior to joining UT Dallas, Professor Peng was on the faculty at The Ohio State University, Chinese University of Hong Kong, and University of Hawaii. In addition, he has held visiting or courtesy appointments in Australia, Britain, Canada, China, Denmark, Hong Kong, and Vietnam. This award-winning professor is widely regarded as one of the most prolific and influential scholars in global business, and he has garnered many research grants for his work. The United Nations and the World Bank have cited his work in major publications. Truly global in scope, his research focuses on firms' strategies in diverse regions such as Asia, Central and Eastern Europe, and North America. He has published over 120 articles in leading academic journals and authored five books. Professor Peng has served on the editorial boards of the Academy of Management Journal, Academy of Management Review, Journal of International Business, and Strategic Management Journal. He was the editor-in-chief of the Asia Pacific Journal of Management and is currently a senior editor of the Journal of World Business. Professor Peng is also an active trainer and consultant, and his consulting clients include AstraZeneca, Mass Transit Railway Hong Kong, SAFRAN, Springer, UK Government Office for Science, US Navy, and Texas Instruments.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.