CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £15.72Trending at £18.04
- £25.35Trending at £40.17
- £7.72Trending at £10.69
- £13.46Trending at £18.07
- £27.75Trending at £47.99
- £8.08Trending at £11.68
- £32.29Trending at £39.13
About this product
- DescriptionDetails the programming techniques for graphics processing units (GPUs). This book offers readers practical means to harness the capabilities of GPUs. Major topics covered include: Geometric Complexity; Shading, Lighting, and Shadows; High-Quality Rendering; General-Purpose Computation on GPUs: A Primer; Image-Oriented Computing; and more.
- Author BiographyMatt Pharr is a software engineer at NVIDIA. Matt is also the coauthor of the book Physically Based Rendering: From Theory to Implementation (Morgan Kaufmann, 2004). Randima (Randy) Fernando is Manager of Developer Education at NVIDIA.
- Author(s)Matt Pharr,Randima Fernando
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication03/03/2005
- FormatMixed media product
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAddison-Wesley Educational Publishers Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1544 g
- Width195 mm
- Height243 mm
- Spine40 mm
- Contained items statementContains Hardback and CD-ROM
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.