All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.67
- £9.24Trending at £10.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.78
- £19.99Trending at £22.65
- £30.79Trending at £34.35
- £10.89Trending at £13.13
- £18.40Trending at £19.58
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication11/10/2012
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleApplied and Numerical Harmonic Analysis
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content NoteXVI, 496 p.
- Weight783 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byHans G. Feichtinger,Thomas Strohmer
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1998
- Table Of Contents1 The duality condition for Weyl-Heisenberg frames.- 2 Gabor systems and the Balian-Low Theorem.- 3 A Banach space of test functions for Gabor analysis.- 4 Pseudodifferential operators, Gabor frames, and local trigonometric bases.- 5 Perturbation of frames and applications to Gabor frames.- 6 Aspects of Gabor analysis on locally compact abelian groups.- 7 Quantization of TF lattice-invariant operators on elementary LCA groups.- 8 Numerical algorithms for discrete Gabor expansions.- 9 Oversampled modulated filter banks.- 10 Adaptation of Weyl-Heisenberg frames to underspread environments.- 11 Gabor representation and signal detection.- 12 Multi-window Gabor schemes in signal and image representations.- 13 Gabor kernels for affine-invariant object recognition.- 14 Gabor's signal expansion in optics.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.