All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGabriel Metsu (1625-1667) employed an unusual variety of styles, techniques, and subjects, making him a particularly difficult artist to characterize. This book offers a portrait of the age through Metsu's patrons and his wide network of contacts and colleagues in Amsterdam, as well as analysis of Metsu's technique as a draftsman and as a painter.
- Author BiographyAdriaan E. Waiboer is Curator of Northern European Art at the National Gallery of Ireland.
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication13/08/2010
- GenreIndividual Artists / Art Monographs
- Place of PublicationNew Haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Content Note160 colour illustrations
- Weight1632 g
- Width247 mm
- Height298 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byAdriaan E. Waiboer
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £35.21Trending at £37.98
- £14.99Trending at £26.94
- £17.52Trending at £18.54
- £7.90Trending at £8.23
- £14.00Trending at £17.26
- £16.20Trending at £19.99
- £16.25Trending at £19.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.