All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.19
- £9.55Trending at £9.79
- £16.29Trending at £19.14
- £4.51Trending at £6.96
- £7.89Trending at £10.04
- £4.48Trending at £4.76
- £8.61Trending at £8.80
About this product
- DescriptionGabriel Tarde ranks as one of the most outstanding sociologists of nineteenth-century France, though not as well known by English readers as his peers Comte and Durkheim. This book makes available Tarde's most important work and demonstrates his relevance to a fresh generation of students and thinkers.
- Author BiographyGabriel Tarde (1843-1904) was one of the founding fathers of sociology. Terry N. Clark is professor of sociology at the University of Chicago and the editor, coeditor, and coauthor of numerous books.
- Author(s)Gabriel Tarde
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication01/06/1969
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleHeritage of Society S.
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Weight408 g
- Width80 mm
- Height55 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Volume editorTerry N. Clark
- Foreword byMorris Janowitz
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.