CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £13.11Trending at £15.00
- £12.71Trending at £13.44
- £4.44Trending at £5.19
- £10.96Trending at £11.99
- £4.93Trending at £8.98
- £5.95Trending at £9.05
- £4.46Trending at £7.98
About this product
- DescriptionAn opera singer fallen on hard times, Franziska Goldmann has become the star courtesan in 19th century Hong Kong. Through a chance encounter with the visiting Prince Alfred, the first Duke of Edinburgh, the young woman receives an opportunity that could alter her destiny.
- Author BiographyChristopher New is the author of The China Coast trilogy (the New York Times bestseller Shanghai, The Chinese Box, A Change of Flag) and of Goodbye Chairman Mao, The Road to Maridur, A Small Place in the Desert and The Kaminsky Cure. He taught philosophy for many years at Hong Kong University. His novels have been translated into Chinese, German, Italian, Japanese and Portuguese. He has also written The Philosophy of Literature.
- Author(s)Christopher New
- PublisherEarnshaw Books Limited
- Date of Publication28/10/2013
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationHong Kong
- Country of PublicationHong Kong
- ImprintEarnshaw Books Limited
- Width145 mm
- Height210 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.