All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionChina's currency, the renminbi, has taken the world by storm. This book documents the renminbi's impressive rise to global prominence in a short period but also shows how much further it has to go before becoming a major international currency. The hype about its inevitable ascendance to global dominance is overblown.
- Author BiographyEswar S. Prasad is Tolani Senior Professor of Trade Policy at Cornell University, Senior Fellow and New Century Chair in International Economics at the Brookings Institution, and Research Associate at the National Bureau of Economic Research. He is a former head of the IMF's China Division and author of The Dollar Trap: How the U.S. Dollar Tightened Its Grip on Global Finance.
- Author(s)Eswar S. Prasad
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication11/10/2016
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2016
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Weight602 g
- Width172 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine30 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £26.40
- £38.13Trending at £42.28
- £12.21Trending at £15.87
- £8.33Trending at £9.99
- £12.86Trending at £14.99
- £12.86Trending at £16.87
- £13.11Trending at £13.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.