Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £12.06Trending at £15.18
- £10.75Trending at £12.37
- £3.99Trending at £6.98
- £11.33Trending at £14.59
- £9.97Trending at £11.08
- £4.63Trending at £6.04
- £11.51Trending at £12.08
About this product
- DescriptionThis fascinating selection of photographs traces some of the many ways in which Gainsborough has changed and developed over the last century.
- Author BiographyBorn & raised in the beautiful county of Nottinghamshire & being just a Stones Throw away from the historical counties of Lincolnshire, Leicestershire & Yorkshire, Sally soon develop a passion for writing and photography. Born in 1964, she has lived in Nottinghamshire for most of that time. Being a single Mum she has worked really hard throughout her working career to provide for her children which in its self is rewarding, made even more so my doing something she really loves. She is a Freelance photographer for a local newspaper, which she loves. It enables her to really get into the heart of communities and record through her images, what will become part of our historical archives & heritage. In her spare time there's nothing she enjoys more than putting on her walking boots & heading off to the hills. In 2011 she followed in the footsteps of Alfred Wainwright, walking 200 miles in 11 days, Coast to Coast St. Bees to Robin Hoods Bay. An incredible challenge and an experience she will never forget.
- Author(s)Sally Outram
- PublisherAmberley Publishing
- Date of Publication15/11/2012
- GenreLocal History, Names & Genealogy
- Series TitleThrough Time
- Place of PublicationChalford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAmberley Publishing
- Content Note181 Illustrations, unspecified
- Width165 mm
- Height235 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.