All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £25.99Trending at £26.34
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £3.65
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
- £9.97Trending at £12.08
About this product
- DescriptionPresents a natural history of the archipelago. The author weaves the history of evolutionary biology that is connected with the islands, and describes Darwin's adventures and observations while he was visiting in 1835. He looks at the diversity of life found here, from iguanas to penguins, and explains the geology of these remote islands.
- Author BiographyJohn Kricher is Meneely Professor of Biology at Wheaton College in Norton, Massachusetts. He has led ecotours to many places around the world, including the Galapagos Islands, coastal New England, the Pacific Northwest, Belize, Guatemala, Costa Rica, Peru, Trinidad, and Ecuador. He is the author of A Neotropical Companion [Princeton].
- Author(s)John C. Kricher
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication13/02/2006
- GenrePopular Science
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Note50 color plates. 33 halftones. 2 tables.
- Weight371 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.