All listings for this product
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £6.54Trending at £8.98
- £8.66Trending at £8.83
- £12.06Trending at £12.31
- £7.07Trending at £9.98
- £7.33Trending at £7.78
- £7.21Trending at £9.98
- £7.78Trending at £8.98
About this product
- DescriptionGalateo , a treatise on polite behavior was written by Giovanni Della Casa (1503-56) for the benefit of his nephew, a young Florentine destined for greatness. In the voice of a cranky yet genial old uncle, the author offers the distillation of what he has learned over a lifetime of public service as diplomat and papal nuncio.
- Author BiographyGiovanni Della Casa (1503-56) was a celebrated Italian writer and diplomat whose works in Latin and Italian spread across a stunning range of poetic and prose genres. M. F. Rusnak is a lecturer in Italian at Rutgers, the State University of New Jersey, and professor of English and Italian at Bucks County Community College, Newtown, Pennsylvania.
- Author(s)Giovanni Della Casa
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication02/07/2013
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Content Note4 halftones
- Weight236 g
- Width127 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byM. F. Rusnak
- Translated byM. F. Rusnak
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.