All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.94Trending at £10.14
- £24.00Trending at £33.43
- £25.98Trending at £26.98
- £21.48Trending at £23.38
- £20.99Trending at £25.01
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £22.98Trending at £24.14
About this product
- DescriptionContains at least 500 known galaxies, many of which congregate in well-known groups like the 'Local Group', the relatively loose Sculptor Group, and the more compact Centaurus A group. This book provides accurate distances for the majority of these nearby galaxies, allowing us to visualise the Local Volume in 3D, and study the local Hubble flow.
- Author BiographyB.S. Koribalski (Physics Diploma and PhD from the University of Bonn, Germany; now Senior Research Scientist at the CSIRO Australia Telescope National Facility; PI of the Local Volume HI Survey (LVHIS), etc.)
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/05/2008
- Series TitleAstrophysics and Space Science Proceedings
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight800 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edited byB.S. Koribalski,H. Jerjen
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.