All listings for this product
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £20.99Trending at £22.49
- £30.68Trending at £40.79
About this product
- DescriptionA new critical introduction to Galdos' four-part masterpiece set in Madrid in the 1870s.
- Author(s)Harriet S. Turner
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication27/01/2005
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleLandmarks of World Literature
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight170 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.