CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £14.82Trending at £16.99
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £6.07Trending at £6.25
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.94Trending at £28.57
- £11.71Trending at £12.84
About this product
- DescriptionA 2006 translation of four treatises by Galen on the classification and causation of diseases and symptoms.
- Author BiographyIAN JOHNSTON was born at Collaroy, NSW in 1939. An eminent neurosurgeon, he was appointed a member of the Order of Australia (AM) in 2000 for services to medicine. Throughout his medical career Ian also pursued a life-long passion for ancient languages, completing degrees in Greek and Latin, and in classical Chinese at the Universities of New England and Sydney. His translations of Chinese poetry have been performed at arts festivals and exhibitions and he has made several radio and television appearances to discuss aspects of translation.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication09/11/2006
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note5 tables
- Weight700 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.