All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGalicia is a region in north-west Spain, with a population under three million people. This study provides an introduction to the landmarks of its history, from pre-history to 2005. It also details the controversies and debates linked to Galicia's development, and points out connections between Galicia and Spain, Europe and the Atlantic world.
- Author BiographyDr Sharif Gemie is Deputy Director of the Centre of Border Studies, University of Glamorgan.
- Author(s)Sharif Gemie
- PublisherUniversity of Wales Press
- Date of Publication01/05/2006
- GenreRegional History
- Series TitleHistories of Europe S.
- Place of PublicationWales
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintUniversity of Wales Press
- Content NoteIllustrations, maps
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £1.49Trending at £1.74
- £8.49Trending at £9.58
- £5.01Trending at £5.74
- £10.99Trending at £14.99
- £5.41Trending at £5.74
- £7.71Trending at £8.64
- £9.98Trending at £13.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.