Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.99
- £19.38Trending at £30.00
- £11.70Trending at £13.78
- £10.41Trending at £14.47
- £10.87Trending at £12.34
- £11.98Trending at £15.18
- £10.28Trending at £10.59
About this product
- DescriptionGalileo Galilei - When the World Stood Still .
- Author BiographyThe author was born in 1949. He studied language and literature at Oslo University and worked for some years as a teacher at various levels before becoming an independent writer of novels and non-fiction. Among his books is a novel about the Italian painter Caravaggio, translated into English under the title Doubting Thomas [in German as Caravaggio's Flucht ]. His biography of Galileo won the Brage Award for best Norwegian non-fiction book in 2001. Naess' most recent work is a biography of the Norwegian painter Edvard Munch.
- Author(s)Atle Naess
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication29/11/2004
- GenreBiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content NoteVIII, 221 p.
- Weight556 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Translated byJ. Anderson
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.