CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Fiction
Save on Other Fiction
- £18.79Trending at £22.86
- £26.24Trending at £39.89
- £88.92Trending at £135.00
- £18.27Trending at £19.08
- £23.41Trending at £39.81
- £10.21Trending at £12.02
- £16.32Trending at £18.53
About this product
- DescriptionCovering topics from the invention of time zones to Isaac Newton's equations of motion, Galileo's Pendulum is an authoritative and engaging tour through time of the most basic all-pervading system in the world.
- Author BiographyRoger G. Newton is Distinguished Professor Emeritus of Physics at Indiana University.
- Author(s)Roger G. Newton
- PublisherHarvard University Press
- Date of Publication04/10/2005
- GenrePopular Science
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard University Press
- Content Note16 halftones, 18 line illustrations
- Weight196 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.