Best-selling in Children's Fiction
Save on Children's Fiction
- £67.78Trending at £74.70
- £8.01Trending at £8.21
- £19.99Trending at £26.62
- £11.99Trending at £14.99
- £6.67Trending at £7.35
- £2.95Trending at £5.24
- £3.78Trending at £4.23
About this product
- DescriptionThe World War I battle for control of the Dardanelles strait was fought mainly on Gallipoli Peninsula in Turkey, with countless casualties. In Gallipoli Guns, we see the battle being fought from two points of view: the defending Turks, and the attacking troops.
- Author BiographyRobin Campbell was a primary school teacher, head teacher and university professor of primary education. During that time he published fifteen books, such as Literacy from home to school, Reading with Alice and Reading stories with young children, each about young children developing as readers and writers. More recently he has written stories for children. Gallipoli Guns is his fifth story book.
- Author(s)Robin Campbell
- PublisherTroubador Publishing
- Date of Publication14/05/2015
- GenreChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationLeicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.