All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSam Collins explores gambit play and facing aggressive chess: how to beat unsound gambits, how to deal with pressure, how to counterattack and how to make your extra material count.
- Author BiographyInternational Master Sam Collins is a former Irish Champion and an individual gold medalist at the 2002 Bled Chess Olympiad. He is a regular columnist for British Chess Magazine and Chess Today.
- Author(s)Sam Collins
- PublisherEveryman Chess
- Date of Publication30/11/2010
- GenreHobbies, Pastimes & Indoor Games
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEveryman Chess
- Weight21 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Puzzles, Trivia & Indoor Games
Save on Puzzles, Trivia & Indoor Games
- £8.66Trending at £11.95
- £7.69Trending at £7.99
- £13.25Trending at £18.95
- £10.22Trending at £14.99
- £13.93Trending at £19.06
- £5.58Trending at £5.86
- £4.95Trending at £8.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.