Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £1.49Trending at £1.75
- £1.45Trending at £1.61
- £6.50Trending at £11.92
- £8.98Trending at £14.94
- £12.55Trending at £12.85
- £13.01Trending at £20.00
- £10.93Trending at £11.95
About this product
- DescriptionAn interdisciplinary academic study of gambling. It deals with the cultural and moral phenomenon that has become woven into the fabric of American life. It is suitable for American civic and church leaders, activists, historians and government officials.
- Author BiographyAlan Wolfe is Professor of Political Science and Director of the Boisi Center for Religion and American Public Life, Boston College. A prolific and esteemed writer and speaker, Wolfe's most recent books include The Future of Liberalism; Does American Democracy Still Work?; and Return to Greatness: How America Lost Its Sense of Purpose and What it Needs to Do to Recover It. He lives in Brookline, Massachusetts. Erik C. Owens is Assistant Director of the Boisi Center for Religion and American Public Life and Adjunct Assistant Professor of Theology, Boston College. He lives in West Roxbury, Massachusetts.
- PublisherBaylor University Press
- Date of Publication01/08/2009
- Place of PublicationWaco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBaylor University Press
- Content Notetables
- Weight440 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Edited byAlan Wolfe,Erik C. Owens
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.