All listings for this product
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £6.58Trending at £7.00
- £12.38Trending at £15.88
- £7.97Trending at £9.99
- £5.54Trending at £6.00
- £9.98Trending at £13.78
- £28.39Trending at £32.29
- £27.48Trending at £30.61
About this product
- Author(s)Eric B. Bauman
- PublisherSpringer Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication01/07/2012
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer Publishing Co Inc
- Content Note20 illustrations
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Author BiographyEric Bauman, PhD, RN, is Faculty Associate at the University of Wisconsin at Madison, where he teaches Crisis Management and Resuscitation, Required Clerkship in Anesthesiology in the Department of Anesthesiology and Educational Leadership and Facilitating Learning for Adults in the School of Nursing. He has presented widely on Games-based Teaching and Learning and Simulation. Dr. Bauman is an Editorial Reviewer or Consultant for STTI and Teaching and Learning in 3D Immersive Worlds and a contributing editor for MedEdWorld. He is a consultant in Emergency Services, Health Sciences Education, Game and Simulation-Based Learning (Madison, WI), Instructor/Training Center Faculty (Emergency Education Center, University of Wisconsin Hospital/Clinics), and a paramedic/firefighter. He has received several funded grants, including a GE Healthcare grant for Evaluation of Navigator Therapy in a simulator environment. Dr. Bauman's publications include two journal articles, two book chapters, and six abstracts. He has received many honors, including Award of Gratitude, University of Wisconsin-Madison School of Nursing, and was a nominee for Dean's Teaching Award, University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.