All listings for this product
People who bought this also bought
Video Game Cables & Adapters
About this product
- Product DescriptionThe Nintendo Game Boy Advance SP handheld gaming system is a foldable version of the GBA and is fully compatible with Game Boy games. Boasting a 2.9-inch, reflective TFT color LCD screen, this Nintendo console gives you a clear view of the visuals. The rechargeable, replaceable battery pack of this handheld gaming system delivers a playtime of 10 hours with the light on, and 18 hours when the light is switched off. In merely three hours, the Nintendo Game Boy Advance SP can be fully charged via an AC adaptor. The 32-bit RISC-CPU in this Nintendo console ensures a smooth gaming experience.
- ModelGame Boy Advance SP
- PlatformGame Boy Advance SP
- Product LineNintendo Game Boy
- TypeHandheld System
- Console ColourPearl Blue
- Device Input SupportDirection Pad
- Audio Output SupportStereo
Power & Battery
- Battery UpTimeUp To 18 Hours
- Power Source TypesPower Supply - internal
- Display Size2.9 in.
- Resolution240 x 160
- CPUSharp ARM7TDMI
- Ram Capacity256 KB
- Region CodeRegion Free
Most relevant reviews
- homeboy_enterta...11 Feb, 2015by
The greatest handheld games console of all time!!
This is the best handheld console of all time! It has the biggest selection of all time great games more than any other console, apart from exclusive games made just for the GBA it has remakes of all the best SNES games on there aswell plus great games from other consoles such as PSX, Neo Geo & the Megadrive. Its also backwards compatible with every single original Gameboy & gameboy Color game. The PSP is like a handheld version of the PS2 but this is so much more.
- retarded_fish06 Feb, 2014by
Absolutely cracking little handheld.
The Gameboy Advance was a large part of my childhood and I have sadly lost the one I used back in the day, meaning I had to purchase a new one. I decided to go for the Advance SP, as it is smaller and more compact, making it easier for me to store. Just as I remember it is a great little console that is wonderful fun to have with you whenever boredom ensues and entertainment needs to be found somewhere. There are a large variety of games available for this console including the old Gameboy classics, as well as the newer Color games and then the advance games. A particular favourite series of mine being Pokémon. Overall this console is fabulous and everyone should own one, even now as they still have a huge entertainment value.
- e7d7204125d0123...08 Oct, 2012by
Good retro fun
I had spent years watching my younger brothers play on the Gameboy consoles when I was growing up, both of them intensely debating on the best way to raise Pokemon. It is not a console to be shared, as only one save file can be created per game. A recent pang of nostalgia meant that I finally went and bought my own. In comparison to current mobile phones, the screen brightness is quite dark and I found it hard to get used to at first. The power saving option of switching off the back light is only usable in very precise lighting conditions. Most of the time it is useless but I can't complain about the power draining too fast. I also found that it is very easy to get scratches on the console's surface, especially on the outside. On the plus side, it is a sleek gaming device that still looks good and isn't too heavy. I was really pleased with the Pearl Blue colour, as well as the large choice of colours. It loads up fairly quickly and can run games faster than my mobile phone. I'd recommend it to those that love certain Gameboy-only games such as Pokemon and Legend of Zelda, i.e. the retro gamers. Read full review
- adelenc197127 Sep, 2012by
Great product, brought my childhood back to life!
This is a very personal game console for me, having gotten rid of an identical one I had as a child. I find the console works perfectly, as good as ever! And at £28 (with a free game also) it was more than a bargain. Although the graphics are dated, as is very obvious with any sort of retro gaming device, the sound is good, the colours decent and it is overall a pleasure to play. I would recommend to anyone!
- jeff.greenno203 Sep, 2012by
what a machine
I started off gaming on the original gameboy which was tremendous in its time. Desided that I needed something to play games on without the lights on for my tired eyes and that would still play all my original games. bought my first advance sp six years ago. worn out three and now I have my fourth. Got all the accessories over the years and as long as I can still get them will carry on with sp What a brilliant machine. Always have it in my pocket wherever I go. Well done nintendo
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Video Game Consoles
Save on Video Game Consoles
- £339.99Trending at £348.00
- £189.99Trending at £195.55
- £195.00Trending at £199.30
- £209.85Trending at £215.10
- £194.99Trending at £204.34
- £224.99Trending at £242.99
- £224.49Trending at £246.16