All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTaking you through all the steps needed to create detailed characters for games, this book is suitable for both beginner game artists and experienced designers who want to brush up their skills, and covers the character creation tools and technologies.
- Author BiographySince the days when stipple was king, Antony Ward has grown with the game development industry, adapting his skills to match its increasing thirst for polygons. During the past 14 years, Antony has led teams, developed workflows, and trained staff in some of today's leading game development studios, all while sharing new techniques as he did with his first book, Game Character Development with Maya.
- Author(s)Antony Ward
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication26/06/2008
- FormatMixed media product
- GenreComputer Games: User Guides
- Place of PublicationClifton Park
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDelmar Cengage Learning
- Content NoteIllustrations (some col.)
- Weight612 g
- Width185 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and CD-ROM
- Edition StatementInternational edition
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.94Trending at £10.13
- £24.00Trending at £33.03
- £20.74Trending at £21.11
- £9.90Trending at £11.93
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £44.82Trending at £49.50
- £21.48Trending at £23.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.