CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £8.95Trending at £11.98
- £32.27Trending at £33.25
- £37.16Trending at £38.57
- £10.22Trending at £10.75
- £8.85Trending at £12.38
- £8.22Trending at £9.99
- £7.52Trending at £8.04
About this product
- DescriptionThe revised edition of this book shows how game theory can be used to model and analyze business decisions from accounting to operations, from marketing to strategy and more. Covers competition, law and economics, dispute resolution and competitive bidding.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication26/06/2013
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleInternational Series in Operations Research & Management Science
- Series Part/Volume Number194
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note12 black & white tables, biography
- Weight783 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byKalyan Chatterjee,William F. Samuelson
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statement2nd edition of 2014
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.