All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £5.42Trending at £5.52
- £14.90Trending at £17.00
- £9.20Trending at £9.53
- £15.40Trending at £19.03
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £7.69Trending at £7.76
About this product
- DescriptionTakes a look at the foundations of Game Theory in the form of a play. This work also includes dialogues which explore epistemological, institutional and methodological aspects of the field through a critical evaluation of theories and common misunderstandings.
- Author(s)Mamoru Kaneko
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication09/09/2004
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleStudies in Economic Theory
- Series Part/Volume Number21
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note11 Tables, black and white; X, 248 p.
- Weight1200 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Translated byR. Vanbaelen,M. Kaneko
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.