All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.00Trending at £17.18
- £38.94Trending at £39.54
- £62.99Trending at £104.67
About this product
- DescriptionExplores how the mathematical principles of Game Theory can transform the business of family law and optimize client outcomes.
- Author BiographyDr. Kenneth H. Waldron, Ph.D. is a clinical psychologist and partner of Monona Mediation and Counseling LLC. He is also a founder/partner with Allan Koritzinsky, J.D. and Michael Spierer, Ph.D. in DivorceMapping, a computer program for organizing, analyzing, planning and settling divorce cases. His practice has been devoted to divorce-related issues for about thirty years, providing mediation, arbitration, forensic evaluations, expert witness services, educational programs for divorcing parents, and programs for conflicted parents, including co-parenting training and counseling. Dr. Waldron has done research and published broadly on topics related to children of divorce. He has presented to and trained groups of judges, lawyers and mental health providers nationwide and internationally, along with appearances on television and radio. He provides forensic services, including custody evaluations and expert testimony on divorce-related issues. Allan R. Koritzinsky is a retired partner with Foley & Lardner LLP in Madison, Wisconsin. As a family law attorney representing individual clients for over 44 years, Mr. Koritzinsky has focused on divorce law, alternative dispute resolution and works with colleagues in estate and business planning and real estate transactions. A native of Wisconsin, Mr. Koritzinsky earned his undergraduate degree in history and his law degree from the University of Wisconsin -- Madison. Mr. Koritzinsky was actively involved in many state and national professional organizations and was listed in The Best Lawyers in America(R) for over 25 years. Mr. Koritzinsky was the 2011 recipient of the State Bar of Wisconsin Senior Lawyers Division Leonard L. Loeb Award. Mr. Koritzinsky has authored or co-authored numerous articles and books (including Tax Strategies in Divorce and Family Law Casenotes & Quotes) and lectured in lawyer and judicial continuing education seminars throughout his career. He was also a Lecturer/Instructor at the University of Wisconsin Law School. While in Viet Nam (1967-1968), he taught full semester courses in Comparative Law and Introduction to American Law at the University of Saigon Law School. Since retirement he has been doing family law consulting and mediation-arbitration work, as well as working as a business and real estate consultant and acting as a co-trustee of a Generation-skipping Trust.
- Author(s)Allan R. Koritzinsky,Kenneth H. Waldron
- PublisherHCI Press
- Date of Publication13/10/2015
- Place of PublicationScottsdale
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHCI Press
- Weight471 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.