All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £27.99
- £6.24Trending at £6.39
- £29.59Trending at £38.26
- £38.90Trending at £60.00
- £17.97Trending at £24.69
- £10.20Trending at £11.99
- £8.76Trending at £9.08
About this product
- DescriptionWritten in an interactive manner and easy-to-comprehend style, this book examines the concept of game theory. It innovatively cites real-world scenarios to highlight the fundamental concepts of game theory. It includes applications from around the world, but with particular emphasis on India.
- Author BiographyAlka Chadha, Ph.D. in Economics (National University of Singapore), is a faculty member (Economics) at the Indian Institute of Management Tiruchirappalli. She has previously taught at the NUS Business School, National University of Singapore. She has published several articles in international refereed journals, including World Development, Industrial and Corporate Change, Economic Modelling and Scientometrics. Her teaching interests include microeconomics, game theory, the Indian economy and the policy and economics of innovation.
- Author(s)Alka Chadha
- PublisherPrentice-Hall of India Pvt.Ltd
- Date of Publication30/01/1993
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Country of PublicationIndia
- ImprintPrentice-Hall of India Pvt.Ltd
- Width178 mm
- Height235 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.