Save on Adult Learning & University
- £20.80Trending at £21.95
- £22.68Trending at £25.99
- £16.94Trending at £24.53
- £17.29Trending at £27.99
- £23.56Trending at £40.09
- £11.91Trending at £19.99
- £15.17Trending at £23.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis unique book discusses the foundations of game theory, its applications to engineering systems, and new trends, and is ideal for both students and researchers.
- Author BiographyDario Bauso is Reader in Automatic Control and Systems Engineering at the University of Sheffield (UK) and Associate Professor of Operations Research at the University of Palermo (Italy). He was previously a Research Fellow at the University of Trento in Italy; a visiting scholar at the University of California, Los Angeles; a short-term visiting scholar at Lund University in Sweden, and in the Laboratory of Information and Decision Systems at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology; and a visiting lecturer at both the University of Oxford and Imperial College London. He is a member of the Conference Editorial Board of the IEEE Control Systems Society and Associate Editor of IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, Automatica, and Dynamic Games and Applications. He was general chair of the 6th Spain, Italy, and Netherlands Meeting on Game Theory. His research interests are in the field of optimization, optimal and distributed control, and game theory.
- Author(s)Dario Bauso
- PublisherSociety for Industrial & Applied Mathematics,U.S.
- Date of Publication28/02/2016
- Series TitleAdvances in Design and Control
- Series Part/Volume Number30
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSociety for Industrial & Applied Mathematics,U.S.
- Weight560 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.