All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDevelop graphically sophisticated apps and games today! The smart phone app market is progressively growing, and there is new market gap to fill that requires more graphically sophisticated applications and games. Game and Graphics Programming for iOS and Android with OpenGL ES 2.
- Author BiographyRomain Marucchi-Foino is the original author and founder of the popular mobile game engine SIO2. Formerly a desktop game engine developer, Romain is currently the lead 3D engine programmer for sio2interactive.com, the official developer of the SIO2 Engine, which powers thousands of games and 3D applications throughout the App Store and the Android market.
- Author(s)Romain Marruchi-Foino,Roman Semko,Vitaly Semko
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication20/02/2012
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWrox Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight594 g
- Width189 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.94Trending at £24.46
- £17.29Trending at £28.05
- £23.56Trending at £39.99
- £11.91Trending at £19.99
- £15.17Trending at £23.99
- £8.63Trending at £16.99
- £17.28Trending at £22.32
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.