Best-selling in Dictionaries & Reference
Save on Dictionaries & Reference
- £8.34Trending at £9.99
- £13.37Trending at £18.95
- £3.99Trending at £4.80
- £4.08Trending at £4.98
- £8.68Trending at £13.96
About this product
- DescriptionDiscover how you can utilize game design techniques to involve patrons and motivate staff in your library. This practical primer will walk you through how to incorporate game thinking into bibliographic instruction, staff training, the online catalog, and more. Learn how you can gamify the library experience.
- Author BiographyDavid Folmar is the emerging technology librarian at Richmond Public Library. He holds degrees in MLS, CTS and CMS. He sat on the RVA MakerFest Leadership Committee and has been involved with Coding literacy in the CoderDojo, Indie Game Development, and Independent Filmmaking communities. Folmar is new to Librarianship but has a previous career in audiovisual production and digital communications. He looks for the areas where community engagement, STEAM education, social reasonability, and technology overlap.
- Author(s)David Folmar
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication16/08/2015
- GenreLibrary & Information Science
- Series TitleLibrary Technology Essentials
- Series Part/Volume Number7
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Weight358 g
- Width160 mm
- Height237 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Series Edited byEllyssa Kroski
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.