All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Beth Akers,Matthew M. Chingos
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication04/10/2016
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleThe William G. Bowen Memorial Series in Higher Education
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2016
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Note25 line illus. 7 tables.
- Weight340 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Table Of ContentsAcknowledgments vii 1 A Brief Introduction to Student Loans 1 2 What Does Student Borrowing in the United States Really Look Like? 13 3 How Did We Get Here? 40 4 Is a Crisis on the Horizon? 63 5 How Are Student Loans Impacting Borrowers and the Economy? 85 6 The Real Problems in Student Lending 100 7 Solving the Real Problems 122 Notes 145 References 167 Index 179
- Author BiographyBeth Akers is a fellow at the Brookings Institution's Center on Children and Families. Matthew M. Chingos is a senior fellow at the Urban Institute and the coauthor of Crossing the Finish Line: Completing College at America's Public Universities (Princeton). They both live in Washington, DC.
Save on Society & Education
- £36.00Trending at £38.06
- £27.52Trending at £27.85
- £26.61Trending at £28.13
- £25.66Trending at £27.89
- £23.42Trending at £29.99
- £22.38Trending at £26.31
- £19.28Trending at £20.69
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.