All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUncovers the significance of games in the gap between the near-perfection of actual games and the highly imperfect gamespace of everyday life in the rat race of free-market society. This book depicts a world becoming an inescapable series of less and less perfect games. It seeks to offer guidance for thinking within this character.
- Author BiographyMcKenzie Wark is Associate Professor of Cultural and Media Studies at Lang College and the New School for Social Research. He is the author of A Hacker Manifesto (978-0-674-01543-2 - GBP 14.95 - Hbk).
- Author(s)McKenzie Wark
- PublisherHarvard University Press
- Date of Publication01/04/2007
- GenreCultural Studies
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard University Press
- Content Note9 figures
- Weight348 g
- Width127 mm
- Height210 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With printed dust jacket
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £13.70Trending at £14.52
- £25.40Trending at £26.99
- £23.28Trending at £29.99
- £9.28Trending at £17.50
- £22.37Trending at £25.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.