All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.66Trending at £9.73
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £24.19Trending at £25.18
- £7.84Trending at £9.97
- £6.59Trending at £9.97
- £25.99Trending at £28.49
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
About this product
- DescriptionPacked with over 100 different exercises, activities, and training aids, each of which has three common characteristics: all can be administered in less than 30 minutes; they involve very little advance preparation; you can adapt them for a variety of purposes.
- Author BiographyMcGraw-Hill authors represent the leading experts in their fields and are dedicated to improving the lives, careers, and interests of readers worldwide Respected teacher, widely published author, and consultant to organizations in the areas of training and supervisory development. He is Professor Emeritus of Management in the Management Studies Department of the Labovitz School of Business and Economics at the University of Minnesota Duluth (UMD).
- Author(s)Edward E. Scannell,John W. Newstrom
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/11/1980
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleMcGraw-Hill Training Series
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content NoteIllustrations, forms
- Weight703 g
- Width213 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.