All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.94
- £4.38Trending at £4.55
- £9.51Trending at £10.03
- £3.02Trending at £3.98
- £8.79Trending at £10.34
- £6.35Trending at £7.95
- £9.81Trending at £12.48
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is a field guide on how to implement game-based learning and gamification techniques to everyday teaching. It is a survey of best practices aggregated from interviews with experts in the field. Much of the book draws on the author's experiences implementing games with his middle school students.
- Author BiographyMatthew Farber teaches social studies at Valleyview Middle School in Denville, New Jersey. Mr. Farber holds a master's degree in educational technology from New Jersey City University, where he is currently a doctoral candidate.
- Author(s)Matthew Farber
- PublisherPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication23/12/2014
- GenreCommunication & Media
- Series TitleNew Literacies and Digital Epistemologies
- Series Part/Volume Number71
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2014
- ImprintPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Weight410 g
- Width150 mm
- Height225 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edition Statement1st New edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.