All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.12
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
- £23.12Trending at £34.98
- £14.94Trending at £18.98
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.56
About this product
- DescriptionIf you want to go far beyond the obvious, there's an awful lot of free fun you can have, using the creative exploits of the gaming gurus. 'Gaming Hacks' is the indispensable guide to cool things gamers can do to create, modify, and hack videogame hardware and software.
- Author BiographySimon Carless is an editor, writer, and former videogame designer who hails from London, England, but now lives and works in San Jose, California. He helps edit popular tech website Slashdot, notably concentrating on the Slashdot Games section, and also writes regularly for the online arm of Game Developer Magazine, Gamasutra, as well as helping with software and music-related projects at the non-profit Internet Archive in San Francisco.
- Author(s)Simon Carless
- PublisherO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Date of Publication12/11/2004
- GenreComputer Games: User Guides
- Place of PublicationSebastopol
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight621 g
- Width153 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.