Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.06Trending at £9.18
- £26.45Trending at £27.78
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.21
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
- £10.46Trending at £14.11
About this product
- DescriptionPresents research in fantasy games, and examines the cultural and constructionist dimensions of fantasy gaming as a leisure activity. Each chapter of this book investigates some social or behavioural aspect of fantasy gaming, and provides insight into the cultural, linguistic, sociological, and psychological impact of these games.
- Author BiographyJ. Patrick Williams is an assistant professor of Sociology at Arkansas State University. Sean Q. Hendricks is a lecturer and research consultant at the University of Georgia. W. Keith Winkler studied Anthropology and English at Emory University and International Business at Georgia State University. He is an adjunct faculty member at Murray State University in Kentucky.
- PublisherMcFarland & Co Inc
- Date of Publication17/03/2006
- GenreCultural Studies
- Place of PublicationJefferson, NC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcFarland & Co Inc
- Content Notenotes, bibliography, index
- Edited byDr. J. Patrick Williams,Sean Q. Hendricks,W. Keith Winkler
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.