Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.16
- £9.24Trending at £11.01
- £26.45Trending at £27.94
- £14.51Trending at £17.08
- £18.89Trending at £20.40
- £29.50Trending at £30.61
- £24.56Trending at £26.13
About this product
- DescriptionThis book offers a review and summary of recent progress in scientifically and technologically important AlInGaN and ZnO materials systems, including applications in UV/visible optoelectronics and in high-power/high-frequency microwave devices.
- Author BiographySteve Pearton is one of the leaders in the field of GaN research and a co-author of another related successful Springer book.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication14/01/2012
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleSpringer Series in Materials Science
- Series Part/Volume Number156
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Notebiography
- Weight913 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edited byStephen Pearton
- Edition Statement2012
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.