Best-selling in Historical & Mythological
Save on Historical & Mythological
- £4.72Trending at £5.39
- £9.00Trending at £11.66
- £4.55Trending at £4.84
- £7.65Trending at £10.01
- £6.32Trending at £7.00
- £5.75Trending at £8.98
- £11.99Trending at £17.79
About this product
- DescriptionThe second in the 'Gang' series, set in the war-torn world of the 1940s.
- Author BiographyPeter St John is best known for his six Gang books about children's gangs during World II. These novels spring from adventures in an English village as an evacuee from the London Blitz. Two other novels draw on his career as a chartered engineer in aerospace research, as well as from experience within parliamentary and governmental organizations. An occasional poem of his has been published. He lives in France where he is president of a cultural association.
- Author(s)Peter St. John
- PublisherSilverWood Books Ltd
- Date of Publication01/07/2013
- GenreHistorical & Mythological Fiction
- Series TitleGang Series
- Series Part/Volume Number4
- Place of PublicationBristol
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSilverWood Books Ltd
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight313 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.