All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA look at gangland killing - and contract killers in particular - worldwide by the author of the successful GANGLAND series.
- Author BiographyJames Morton is the author of the hugely successful Gangland series. He has long experience as a solicitor specialising in criminal work and was editor-in-chief of NEW LAW JOURNAL for many years.
- Author(s)James Morton
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication03/11/2005
- GenreTrue Crime
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLittle, Brown Book Group
- Out-of-print date01/12/2010
- Content Note8 illustrations
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £4.39Trending at £6.28
- £10.48Trending at £13.53
- £6.31Trending at £7.50
- £4.55Trending at £6.45
- £14.76Trending at £25.98
- £9.59Trending at £12.26
- £8.64Trending at £13.50
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.