All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £9.14
- £11.30Trending at £12.34
- £12.17Trending at £13.09
- £9.60Trending at £9.76
- £10.86Trending at £11.41
- £11.41Trending at £14.47
- £11.51Trending at £15.73
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication27/06/2013
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleAdvances in Experimental Medicine and Biology
- Series Part/Volume Number71
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note41 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight492 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byGiuseppe Porcellati
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1976
- Table Of ContentsChemistry and Biochemistry of Gangliosides.- Structure and Specificity of Gangliosides.- On a Molecular, Microscale Fingerprinting of Gangliosides.- Biosynthesis of Brain Gangliosides.- Scanning Electron Microscopic and Glycosphingolipid Biosynthetic Studies of Differentiating Mouse Neuroblastoma Cells.- Brain Neuraminidase and Gangliosides.- The Functional Biochemistry of Gangliosides.- Gangliosides of the Neuron: Localization and Origin.- Subcellular Distribution and Possible Role of Gangliosides in the CNS.- Gangliosides and Proteins of Brain Synaptic Components.- Biochemical Evidence on the Role of Gangliosides in Nerve-Endings.- Possible Functional Role of Gangliosides.- Retinal Gangliosides: Composition, Evolution with Age. Biosynthetic and Metabolic Approaches.- Gangliosides and Toxins.- Interaction of Cholera Toxin and Ganglioside GM1.- The Role of Gangliosides in the Action of Cholera Toxin.- The Relationship between the Action of Tetanus Toxin and its Binding by Mem branes and Gangliosides.- Gangliosides in Experimental Pathology and Pharmacology.- History of Recognition Molecules in the Brain, With special reference to the pharmacology of brain gangliosides.- Rat Brain Gangliosides following Drug Addiction and Nutritional Deficiency.- Effects of Brain Gangliosides on Functional Recovery in Experimental Regeneration and Reinnervation.- Participants.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.