All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £14.00
- £19.38Trending at £30.03
- £11.70Trending at £13.78
- £4.46Trending at £4.99
- £10.53Trending at £12.34
- £11.87Trending at £14.47
- £11.98Trending at £15.18
About this product
- DescriptionTaking up where his New York Times -bestseller The Case Against Barack Obama leaves off, Washington Examiner columnist Freddoso presents a searing indictment of the Obama administration, likening it to the mob. Here, Freddoso backs up his assertions with interviews, government documents, and more.
- Author BiographyDavid Freddoso is a political reporter for The Washington Examiner and the author of the New York Times bestseller The Case Against Barack Obama. Previously he covered Capitol Hill for National Review Online and was a reporter for Human Events and the Evans-Novak Political Report. A graduate of Notre Dame and the Columbia School of Journalism, he lives with his family in Washington, D.C.
- Author(s)David Freddoso
- PublisherRegnery Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication04/04/2011
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationWashington DC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRegnery Publishing Inc
- Weight454 g
- Width153 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.