All listings for this product
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £3.37Trending at £3.46
- £4.40Trending at £4.70
- £11.79Trending at £12.72
- £4.75Trending at £4.84
- £10.61Trending at £15.05
- £2.95Trending at £4.62
- £9.03Trending at £14.96
About this product
- DescriptionIn this book, noted film and literature scholar Gene D. Phillips looks at the crime film genre. In addition to the usual suspects like Little Caesar, and The Godfather Part II, which he examines with a fresh perspective, Phillips also calls attention to some of the less heralded but no less worthy films and filmmakers that represent the genre.
- Author BiographyGene D. Phillips, SJ, is the author of several works on film and literature, including Beyond the Epic: The Life and Films of David Lean, Some Like It Wilder: The Life and Controversial Films of Billy Wilder, and Out of the Shadows: Expanding the Canon of Classic Film Noir (Scarecrow, 2011). He is the coauthor of The Francis Ford Coppola Encyclopedia (Scarecrow, 2010).
- Author(s)Gene D. Phillips
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication26/09/2014
- GenreFilm, TV & Radio
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Content Note27 Halftones, black and white
- Weight413 g
- Width163 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.