CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £10.35Trending at £11.00
- £8.69Trending at £9.13
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £8.91Trending at £9.94
- £24.93Trending at £25.91
- £11.71Trending at £12.83
- £21.48Trending at £29.17
About this product
- DescriptionThis work provides an in-depth analysis of the literary, dramatic, intellectual and technical aspects of Gao Xingjian's plays and theatrical concepts, treating Gao's theatre not only as an art form but, with Gao himself, as a significant cultural phenomenon.
- Author(s)Sy Ren Quah
- PublisherUniversity of Hawai'i Press
- Date of Publication30/04/2004
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationHonolulu, HI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Hawai'i Press
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.