Best-selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £26.62Trending at £27.50
- £6.67Trending at £7.00
- £16.50Trending at £16.71
- £18.04Trending at £19.94
- £14.37Trending at £23.13
- £32.06Trending at £33.84
- £23.56Trending at £26.17
About this product
- DescriptionShows how to get the most out of GarageBand '11, and GarageBand '08 and '09. Whether readers want to create music, record and publish podcasts, write scores for their own movies, or take piano and guitar lessons, this guide explores the application through the use of screenshots, tutorials, jumping-off points, and real world examples.
- Author BiographyTodd M. Howard is an accomplished songwriter, musician, and performer and is the bassist/vocalist in the acoustic American roots quartet Last Fair Deal. He co-produced and mixed the band's most recent album, True Tales. In addition to playing bass for several other bands and recording artists, Todd is founder and principal of Howard Digital Media, a Massachusetts-based creative media development company. In 2011, Todd produced two records for new artists Ally LaRoche and Bill Bonnell, and he is currently co-producing San Francisco-based singer-songwriter Karmen Buttler's upcoming release. He recently authored and produced a video-based web training series on Corel Painter 11, created a graphic design and animation training podcast series for Adobe in 2007, and was the author and instructor on four DVD-based training titles in the Digital Media Training Series produced by Magnet Media: Inside Mac OS X: 10.4 Tiger, Inside iLife '06, Adobe Dreamweaver CS3 Jumpstart, and Mac OS X: 10.5 Leopard Jumpstart.
- Author(s)Todd Howard
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication03/05/2011
- GenreComputing: Consumer Books ('Technical Trade')
- Place of PublicationClifton Park
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDelmar Cengage Learning
- Content Noteblack & white tables, figures
- Weight1185 g
- Width215 mm
- Height275 mm
- Spine26 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.