Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.63Trending at £9.00
- £14.12Trending at £18.99
- £11.64Trending at £13.02
- £9.45Trending at £10.00
- £10.48Trending at £12.51
- £6.78Trending at £6.99
- £3.98Trending at £5.99
About this product
- DescriptionTeaching children that the battle against the world's overwhelming waste problem begins with them, this title features projects that investigates the science of garbology . It highlights the choices people make in creating garbage in the first place, suggesting ways children can reduce, reuse, recycle, and rethink their actions for the future.
- Author BiographyDonna Latham is an award-winning author and playwright. She is the author of Amazing Biome Projects You Can Build Yourself, Backyard Biology Investigate Habitats Outside Your Door With 25 Projects, Deciduous, Forests, Deserts, Garbage Investigate What Happens When You Throw It Out With 25 Projects, Norah Jones, Oceans, Respiration and Photosynthesis, Savannas and Grasslands, and Tundra. She is a member of the Society of Children's Book Writers and Illustrators and the Society of Midland Authors. She lives in Batavia, Illinois. Beth Hetland was born and raised in the rolling hills of Wisconsin. She graduated from The School of the Art Institute of Chicago in 2009 with a BFA, and has been creating comics and self publishing since 2006. She graduated from The Center for Cartoon Studies in 2011 with a MFA in Comics. Beth is currently a member of the Faculty at The School of the Art Institute of Chicago teaching comics.
- Author(s)Donna Latham
- PublisherNomad Press
- Date of Publication01/08/2011
- GenreChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleBuild It Yourself
- Place of PublicationWhite River Junction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNomad Press
- Content Note50 b/w illus, 50 line drawings, 20 diagrams & 5 maps
- Weight511 g
- Width204 mm
- Height254 mm
- Illustrator(s)Beth Hetland
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
- Interest AgeFrom 9 to 12 years
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.