All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £10.35Trending at £11.00
- £8.95Trending at £9.94
- £17.19Trending at £32.73
- £8.74Trending at £9.13
- £24.93Trending at £25.91
- £11.71Trending at £12.83
- £21.48Trending at £29.17
About this product
- DescriptionThe joy of really fresh, home-grown food seduces many of us. Hugh and Claire Lanham have run various miniature smallholdings for over thirty years, some in gardens and others on allotments. This guide explains how they do it, and how you can do it as well.
- Author BiographyHugh Lanham is a chartered accountant who is passionte about producing and eating good food. His day job is a conventional one based around a high street accountacy practice. Notwithstanding this, from boyhood he has been involved in vegetable growing and for many years he has also kept small livestock. With his wife, who has an interest in larger animals, he has enjoyed producing large amounts of good, natural, flavoursome food on small areas of land.
- Author(s)Hugh Lanham
- PublisherThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Date of Publication24/02/2010
- Place of PublicationRamsbury
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Content Note77 colour photographs and drawings
- Weight375 g
- Width165 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.