Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £3.79Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by brilliant-books
- Est. delivery by 2 Oct
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIntended to help gardeners to develop, reclaim or maintain their gardens successfully. This book helps the reader to understand the unique challenges posed by their gardens in order to come up with a rescue package. It discusses climate, soil character, planning and maintenance.
- Author BiographyRichard Bisgrove is the director of the Landscape Management degree course at Reading University. He has designed gardens in Britain and the United States and lectures internationally on the history of garden design and on the work of Gertrude Jekyll. He is the author of The Gardens of Gertrude Jekyll (Frances Lincoln).
- Author(s)Richard Bisgrove
- PublisherFrances Lincoln Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication01/10/2006
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFrances Lincoln Publishers Ltd
- Out-of-print date06/07/2009
- Content Noteb/w line drawings
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.27
- £30.35Trending at £43.00
- £9.53Trending at £9.82
- £14.09Trending at £15.23
- £7.49Trending at £7.69
- £18.13Trending at £25.00
- £14.05Trending at £17.47
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.