All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis guide for choosing, planting and caring for beautiful trees in your garden is filled with helpful photography and easy-to-follow tips.
- Author BiographyKeith Rushforth is the leading expert on trees in Europe. He has written ten books on trees, shrubs, conifers and other horticultural subjects, including the Collins Wildlife Trust Trees of Britain and Europe (1999), Mitchell Beazley Pocket Guide to Trees (1980) and The Easy Tree Guide (Arum, 2001). He is a Chartered Forester and Arboricultural Consultant, and also a Member of the Institute of Horticulture, who delights in making hunting trips in search of plants.
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication05/09/2005
- Series TitleCollins GEM
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date22/04/2007
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight146 g
- Width82 mm
- Height117 mm
Most relevant reviews
- lonerangerwoodc...01 Jul, 2011by
An excellent pocket companion!!
An excellent little book. Pocket sized and packed full of information. The index at the back lists the common names of the trees in the book, whilst the page headings give you the more formal, Latin name. Although the descriptions are brief, they are also concise and plainly written. I would advise that should you want a more complete way of identifying trees, that the Collins complete guide - British trees is what you might prefer, however... You'll need bigger pockets!
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
- £18.99Trending at £33.99